List of Documents Required at the Times of Admission: -
The applicants shall be required to produce following documents in Original along with one set of self-attested photocopies at the time of admission:
1. Class X Board Examinations Certificate (Self-Attested Photocopy)
2. Class X Marks-sheet (Self-Attested Photocopy)
3. Class XII Marks-sheet (Self-Attested Photocopy)
4. Class XII Provisional Certificate (Self-Attested Photocopy) & Original Certificate
5. Character Certificate (recent)
6. SC/ST/PWD/ Certificate (in the name of the candidate) issued by the competent authority (also show original certificate).
7. OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (in the name of the Candidate) issued by competent authority.
8. Transfer Certificate from school/College as well as Migration Certificate from Board/University is required from those students who have passed senior secondary exams.
9. At least Five passport size photographs.
10. Photocopy of Address proof like Aadhar Card, also show original at the name of student seeking admission.